Now you can "listen in" on a bit of the Inner King Training Experience
If you've been curious about the Inner King Training Experience, then this is a great opportunity for you.
When you click below you'll get to be a "fly on the wall" at last January's Inner King Training Experience, as Tom Daly and Dmitri Bilgere reveal its core ideas and main benefits on the first day of the program.
While you listen, you might want to think about this question:
Which (if any) of these six things are important priorities to you?
1) The Ability To Easily Increase Your Energy by Taking Power From Your Shadows and From Your Self-Criticism.
2) The Daily Experience of Using the "Power of Death" to Really Live Your Life Fully.
3) The Experience of Feeling the Full Power of Your Blessing Lineage in Every Moment.
4) Having A Life Where You Feel Joy Automatically and Consistently Because You've "Cleaned Up" Your Relationship With Your Higher Power.
5) The ability to Let Go of Painful Ways of Loving And to Feel ALL of Your Love Joyously.
6) The ability to live a Life Where Your Mission Unfolds Automatically, Simply From Who You are Able to BE—Without Stressing Or Worrying About it.
Men who come to the Inner King Training Experience get all of these benefits "in your body"—in your heart, your guts, and your balls—not just in your head.
Get your "Crowning Your Inner King" mini-course by signing up here
You'll be emailed access information for your course, and returned to this page after you sign up.
Don't Just Get Educated—Get Initiated
If you've ever been to an intense, initiatory workshop, remember how you felt after it was over. Remember how it felt to be different. Remember how positive changes "just seemed to happen," afterwards, automatically.
Now imagine if you hadn't had that experience, but had just listened to an audio program about the key ideas of that workshop. Notice how much less powerful that feels.
Here's the big question: How much more did you get from actually experiencing the workshop, rather than just hearing about it?
We're sure you'll agree, you got a lot more out of having the experience itself.
That's the difference between being educated and being initiated. You can learn about something, and become educated. You can get a lot out of that, and make your life better. Getting educated is definitely a good thing to do.
But if you want to automatically think, feel and act in new, better ways, then you need to be initiated into a new way of being. You need to make the new ideas a part of you. Education alone is probably not enough.
We hope you'll get a lot out of this audio program, and that you'll practice the ideas in it, and return to it many times.
But if you really want that "Kingly Way Of Being" to become an effortless part of who you are as a man, then you probably want to consider coming to the Inner King Training Experience.
Click here to find out more about upcoming dates and signing up for your Inner King Training Experience.