Inner King Training Experience mini-course: Crowning Your Inner King
Lesson 4: Live Each Day With The Full Power Of Your Blessing Lineage
In this lesson, you'll discover a simple yet powerful way to open the circuit to your blessing Kingship.
To begin, find a time and space where you will be undisturbed for a few minutes—perhaps right now, while you are reading this.
1) If possible, put on some relaxing music. Sit comfortably, and take a few moments to scan your body. Find any tension and tight spots, and release them as you exhale.
2) Now, imagine that your father is standing behind you. Allow yourself to image your father's deepest heart for you—his heart for you that maybe you rarely, or even never saw, and that he might not even know about. But imagine that heart that, at the deepest level, a father has for his son. Just notice whatever feelings arise and open to them as much as possible. If you feel anger, just honor that anger as your painful way of staying connected to him.
In your heart, say to your father, "I am your child. I take from you the greatest gift there is—the gift of life. I will do the best I can with that gift." You might imagine his hands resting supportively on your shoulders.
3) Now imagine your grandfather behind you father, and his father behind him, and so on, as far back as you can imagine. Imagine each one, supporting the one in front of him.
Turn in your chair and look at that long line of men, and say in your heart, "I am just the little one, I take from you the gift of life. Please look kindly upon me, I will do the best I can with your gift.”
4) Turn forward again and lean back into the chair (and into your father's blessing touch), feeling the support from your lineage of men.
5) Now imagine a recurring issue in your life, a burden you carry, or a trauma that bothers you. Imagine that you can see, in front of you, an image of yourself having that issue.
6) Sit back in your chair and feel the blessing energy coming down to you, from this lineage of fathers. Ask that blessing energy, "What is the deeper purpose or meaning of this issue in my life right now? What is so important that I have to have this issue in my life in exactly this way to learn the lessons that I need to learn?"
Listen for the answer. It may show up as a feeling, or a flicker of a thought, or a picture in your mind. Allow it, however it shows up for you.
7) Feel the blessings from your ancestors to work with this issue. Give thanks. Come back to this place as often as you like to get the knowing and the blessing.
Most men try to "go at it alone" in life. This simple process can help you feel the connection and support that is your birthright, and naturally available to you at every moment.
As John O'Donnell, PhD, a psychologist from Wisconsin, said about his Inner King Training Experience,
"I learned what being a lone wolf has cost me and what I can do about it."
On the Inner King Training you'll experience processes like this one, experientially and firsthand, and with the support of skilled leaders and other participants.
In the next lesson, you'll discover an even deeper "block" that most men have to their own blessing—and how to transform that block into love.